Monday, September 8, 2008

The Happy Gardener at the Mira Mesa Street Fair!


The Mira Mesa Street Fair (in the Mira Mesa neighborhood of San Diego) will be held on Saturday, September 27 from 10am to 4:30 pm. I will be there representing the Happy Gardener with lots of information to read and products to view!

The fair runs along Camino Ruiz at Mira Mesa Bl. There will be many vendors and booths along with music, lots of food and tons of fun. Please stop by my booth and let me know you saw us on Blogspot!


See you there!


Lore
Independent Garden Consultant
The Happy Gardener
www.thehappygardener.info
loresgardens@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Lucy Corrander said...

Thank you for adding your name as a 'Follower' of PICTURES JUST PICTURES .

I'm really pleased.

It's such a new feature, I was a bit nervous about putting it there in case no-one joined in.

So an extra welcome as one of the first to do so.

I hope you continue to enjoy it.

By the way - because there are no words on the blog, when new posts from PICTURES JUST PICTURES appear on your dashboard, there will be no text beside the blog title - but the posting will be there all the same.

(I do one a day.)

Lucy Corrander

P.S.

I hope you get some click-throughs from it.